I like making bowls, always have done, since sixth form and throughout my B.A and M.A in ceramics. They are pratical, useful and a great object to throw. I like turning bowls too. I have loads in my kitchen, some date back over twenty years.

I've decided to share my bowls with the public and this year I'm undertaking my first craft fairs.

So far I'll be selling at:

Concord College Christmas Fair, Acton Burnell - Sunday 24th of November 1pm till 5pm



The Frost Fair, Attingham Park, Shropshire - Friday 30th of Nov till Sunday 1st of December 10am till 4.30 pm

and finally Wistantstow Village Hall Christmas Craft Fair, near Craven Arms - Saturday 6th of December 4pm till 8pm.

My bowls are all high fired stoneware suitable to use for food, dishwasher and microwave safe.

I'll let you know how I do!