These beautiful photo's have been taken by a food stylist called Laura Field, no surprise she works for lots of people and she's made by bowls look amazing! 

Loving the feeling of spring arriving this week, picked these from the garden.


I've been making work specific for an order which is great and below are my more simple photo's of other examples they have asked for. It's a resturant by the sea and so my Cornish ware glaze fits perfect.







And whilst all of this is going on I've been sneaking into the garden and started the spring clean up. We've totally changed the gardens layout and now the beds and paths are kind of sorted it's moving plant time! Loved doing this in the sunshine this week.


And isan't social media amazing! Visiting another resturant next week with a view to an order after seeing my photo's on twitter! Happy days!