Experiencing the festive season from a sellers point of view is definitely different. For years right about now has been the time of year for me to go and buy my pressies, why do I leave it so late!

We are having a flurry of sales which is great but trying to meet specific needs is hard when the making process takes a week or so for me, less so for Jon. I'm at the point now though where customers are having to choose from what I've got, no time left to glaze or throw specific styles and sizes, I've set the conservatory out as a 'pop up' to make it easier for customers and me!

 We've been excepted to show at The BBC Good Food Show's, so looking at dates and logistic's right now and also Taste in London.

Right now however, finishing orders and trying to make some work for Shrewsbury Musuem for after Christmas, I will not be working Christmas Day! I'll be reflecting on the amazing year we've had and planning the next and hopefully having a lie-in!