I'm quickly finding out how technically IT rubbish I am! Trying to link different pages together and create links and build an Etsy page, I'll keep trying but it's so frustrating when I'd rather be doing, making or running.

Above is a page from one of my sketch books, different designs for owls, owe my mum a few of these as she has been making me some great aprons. I saw a style I liked, we printed off the pattern and so far I've got two beautiful aprons to wear. This may seem a funny thing to covert but I put on, tie up and take off aprons all day, before school I sort stuff in the pottery, at school I wear one most of the time and after school, again in the pottery or in the allotment. This design has no ties, it slips on and off easily and is super comfy and actually looks smart swell, bonus given I'm usually covered in clay, paint or various other materials. Loads of people have asked where I got them from gonna try and add the link here to the pattern.