I am really pleased to get my bowls selling from this great shop in Church Stretton - Entertaining Elephants. It's a health food - whole food store which also sells hand made products from local producers and further a field, a really lovely shop!

I asked the owner if she would consider selling my bowls and wreaths and turns out she tried to contact me after seeing my bowls at the Frost Fair last December! Funny how things turn out.

In stock at the moment she has a selection of sizes in the blue, white and oatmeal, and a couple of wreaths. Fingers crossed they go down well with customers.



Spent the afternoon throwing today and have thrown a dozen very small and low bowls, suitable for oil and balsamic dips, I'll show you once I've turned them tomorrow.

Getting ready now for our next fair at Chatsworth House, it's the three day horse trials show and we have a stand in the Rural Crafts Association marque. I love Chatsworth so am looking forward to doing this one although we will be getting home late on Sunday evening and I have my art moderator for school arriving on the Monday morning, a little bit of organisation needed!